Поиск  Пользователи  Правила 
Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
Ответить
https://www.worldhealthcart.com/legendz-xl/, Legendz XL

Legendz XL As you write, at Legendz XL beginning it was a good time, in line with your expectations. You were happy, you went shopping, Dominik was open and cheerful. That was until you lived together. There were responsibilities, not enough time for you, you began to talk to you, "basic things." In my opinion, you started a normal life of a couple who builds their relationship day by day based on everyday life. Everyday life is often gray, basic and one where there is often a lack of time and strength for anything other than basic things. I do not understand Legendz XL term "the situation forced us to live together". It seems to me that when a couple wants to be together, they strive to be close. Or maybe this is one of Legendz XL answers to your questions? What were your expectations? Do you be with Dominik every day or did you prefer to meet him on dates, scheduled meetings where there is no place for gray and everyday life? As you say, you do not have common passions and topics for talks. And how was your relationship at Legendz XL beginning? Where are your films, playing cards, joint plans, hopes? Does being in a different city require any other passions fr om you than those that at Legendz XL beginning connected you and wh ere you had a good time? You think that there is no passion, no activity that would inspire Dominik to change. But does Dominik want to change? Do you only want it to be different? Mrs. Patrycjo, in Legendz XL life of a couple it is like in tango. One person takes a step, Legendz XL other follows them, as long as they want to continue dancing. Please do not focus on how to change and inspire Dominik for change, because it is only his field for action, and focus on yourself. What do you want and expect from yourself?
https://www.worldhealthcart.com/legendz-xl/
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Отправить Отменить
Файлы:
Перетащите один или несколько файлов в эту область
или выберите файл на компьютере
Файлы:
Загрузить файлы

EA#pyright">Copyright © 2014. Все права защищены.
Разработка сайта компания "Профи" www.profi-site.info